Outcomes Plus has a particular sensitivity to the needs of aged care organisations catering for Culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
This was recognised by the Commonwealth Government when Outcomes Plus was retained by the Department of Social Services to undertake the Building Capacity for the Emerging Aged Care Needs of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Communities project.
The department engaged Outcomes Plus to consult with CALD communities and organisations to develop the following resources:
An overview to improve aged care services for your community that provides guidance on:
– the Australian aged care industry;
– identifying the aged care needs of a community;
– improving access to culturally appropriate aged care;
– A guide to improve aged care services for your community that builds on the overview to help CALD communities to have greater access to home and residential aged care;
– a demographic data analysis that provides information on current CALD ageing populations and future trends.
The resources that Outcomes Plus developed for the Commonwealth Government are available to download from the Department of Health website.
An overview to improve aged care services
for your community