Shepparton Villages (“SV”) is a comprehensive regional provider of aged care and retirement housing services. The SV Board was particularly concerned about the viability of its older residential aged care facilities and retirement village units.
Outcomes Plus worked closely with management to develop a new long-term strategic plan that aligned with the Board’s vision for the future.
Outcomes Plus guided the Board and Management through the feasibility process and successfully tendered for additional places to expand and renew older built form.
Shepparton Villages recently appointed Outcomes Plus as their representative for the Hakea Lodge redevelopment.
We reported to the Project Control Group on all facets of the project including: –
– Financial modelling and setting key performance benchmarks
– Holding a series of workshops which culminated in the development of an initial design brief
– Competitive tender and appointment of the architect and key contractors
– Negotiation with town planners
– Community relations
– All stages of the design process including value management
– Regular Commonwealth and Board reporting
Shepparton Villages is currently undergoing significant renewal and expansion with construction of the new Hakea Lodge expected to be finished in mid-2018.
The organisation is also adjusting to the new challenges that lay ahead, not only from the most recent home care reforms but also developing new business models that meet the changing expectations of older people in the region.
An overview to improve aged care services
for your community