Emmy Monash is a Jewish aged care provider that approached us with a desire to replace and expand their existing aged care facility with something very different and very special for their community.
Outcomes Plus was involved with this project from the initial feasibility to the final commissioning.
Along the way, we assisted Emmy Monash with:
– Project feasibility and capital planning
– Understanding the initial design brief
– ACAR submissions for new places
– Earnings optimisation
– Project Coordination with responsibility for appointing key contractors
– Financial modelling and performance projections
– Aged Care Financing Authority pricing applications and quarterly Commonwealth reporting
– Administration of a finance tender
In July 2016 Gandel House opened its doors to its first resident. It is a truly spectacular service not only in design but also by its award-winning lifestyle programs.
The Residents Lounge at Gandel House – Emmy Monash.
An overview to improve aged care services
for your community